[m] i hope i don't upset the light you defend
[html]

Myrika is by me!

The body beneath her was muscular, palpably strong beneath her fingers. She had touched Vesper before, but not at such length and in such ways. It was, therefore, almost surprising to feel the shifting muscle beneath her fingers. Her blue-green eyes lingered over Vesper's form, drawn to the faster rise and fall of the chest, the fingers gripping the ground, the squirming and wriggling. Her ears, half-mast with vague apprehension, swept forward again to hear the small noises. Her flesh seemed to tingle where Vesper touched it. She murmured a soft sound into the pale fur of Vesper's throat, wordless and half a whimper, though she withdrew as the coyote spoke.

Her belly tightened at the husky sound of Vesper's voice and the unprecedented uncertainty in her words. For a moment, Myri could only look at Vesper adoringly and desirously. The quiver in her voice was unknown to Myri, as was the admittance of her inexperience. The redhead wanted to wrap her arms around the slim coyote and squeeze her, but the insistent tingling on Myrika's skin and the tightness in her abdomen demanded more than hugs and holding. Me either, she said, her own voice low and half an exhale. I think we'll figure it out. The last word came out in a half gasp, and she leaned her neck into the slow motion of Vesper's tongue. A bolt of lightning ran along her spine as fingers found her breast, and she could not keep from arching her back into the touch.

See? she said. The playfulness of the grin was still there, but it had also acquired the intoxicated sheen of desire, too. Nothing to it, she murmured, shivering at so much touch and closeness. She wriggled up so she was almost over Vesper, though she still supported herself with a leg and arm on the earth. Her muzzle dipped low to nudge in the same spot where she herself had been touched, though Myrika's tongue explored tentatively along with her nuzzling touches.

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread