[m] i hope i don't upset the light you defend
[html]

Is all good. 8D Awkward exposition here too; I steal topic. +326

She hated vulnerability, hated being at the whim of another living creature. It was a fact that perhaps affected her sexuality as much as the wiring of her brain did; she could never imagine herself underneath a man, letting him touch her breasts. The thought of being trapped beneath earth and flesh, simple touches and kisses playing havoc with her emotions, revolted her—but this was different, and would always be different. She trembled, but with sensation rather than fear, and claustrophobia made way for comfort, as if Myrika was a shield. At the same time, she wanted very much to roll them over and be the one giving the other woman pleasure, but it was a desire overshadowed by her body’s, and she knew the time would come.

Teeth joined fingers and tongue, and Vesper had ceased stifling any gasps at the new additions of the wonderful things the Aquila was doing to her. Her hand curled tighter in the grass, and it seemed other, invisible hands were shoving her against Myrika as she arched. A rush of cold air in the absence of Myri’s mouth only added more sensation as the woman shifted to give attention to the other breast. When it happened again, however, there was a longer pause—turquoise eyes flicking up to hers, a hesitant question.

The scarred Centurion might have smirked and delivered a suitable, cocky line: such as how she was more than okay, or that she wasn’t fragile, or any number of things. The heat pulsing within her kept anything more than a stunted sentence from leaving her lips, so she only breathed with what air she could spare, “I’m fine, you’re good,” and leaned forward to kiss her, grabbing gently for the back of her neck to hold her close. She craved the closeness, the contact, the pressure—and her hips already lifted upward slightly to ease a different sort of pressure that wanted to gather there.

<style type="text/css">
.vestarchaos b {color:#6d758f;}
.vestarchaos .ooc {color:#6d758f; padding:0px; font-size:10px; font-family:verdana; text-align:right; padding:0px 10px;}
.vestarchaos p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.vestarchaos {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/1ya3ow.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:10px; padding:370px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#5e443a; line-height:20px; text-align:justify;}</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread