[m] i hope i don't upset the light you defend
[html]

-- hi i am terrible ;_;;;;; sorryyyy for delay and poop short post ._.

Myrika is by Alaine!

There was an almost frantic quality to the attentions given her face and neck, and Myrika quickened her touch accordingly. She herself shivered, motions faltering for a moment, as teeth found her flesh. Her own noise was very much a groan, half stifled. The tawny-furred hybrid pressed her fingers to Vesper's flesh more insistently then, moving them with renewed vigor. Her fingers played harder against the warm and slick flesh, one sliding tentatively inside before retreating quickly and uncertainly. She wanted to grin like an idiot, but she kept her face relatively still, aided on her part by a sudden action.

Myri's muzzle found Vesper's and she pressed a kiss onto it, though it was only brief as not to stifle more of the lovely noises emanating from the mottled throat. Her thoughts were entirely consumed with the lithe and lovely body beneath her, entranced in the action of physical revelry. The blissful blankness was something Myrika otherwise did not experience, and would have enjoyed all the more, were she aware of its existence. Her unawareness, though, was symptom enough of the quiet in her mind and her utter concentration on Vesper and her needs.

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread