I will make sure to keep my distance
[html]

Word Count → 332 :: Feel free to make it whatever you want if you want. Just thought they should run across something since they were sposed to be scouting the borders.

Willam had only been given a brief overview of others within the clan, just a name and a rank of a few. It wasn't much but it seemed to work well enough in this instance. She wasn't able to name off much else about the other but she could say that she had heard of him at least. And now she had a face to add to the name. Since he didn't oppose the description she figured that her memory had served her well. And well, she was glad that she hadn't ended up mixing him up with someone else.

Willam had no idea how else to describe the meteor shower other than the sky being on fire. She didn't know this science that Angel had spoken of. All she could do was to describe it as it had appeared to her. It was the clearest that she could convey it even though that wasn't clear enough at all.

Willam offered up a small smile as she learned that her scent wasn't offensive. "I am glad that I didn't offend you." She spoke up softly and had thought to say more until she had gotten distracted. She stopped moving suddenly when there was a flicker of movement off to the right somewhere in the distance. She turned her head to stare off in the direction that she could have sworn she had caught something in her peripheral. It had to be someone or something that belonged in Inferni, right? They were too deep in the territory for it to be an outsider. But still, if it belonged then why would it be creeping about? Or maybe she was just seeing things and there wasn't actually something there. She would feel so stupid if that were the case. Even so she tried to motion to Max to get his attention and pointed off to a spot in the distance, not taking he eyes away from where she swore she had saw something moving.

<style>
.butterflycross-box {background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... zwj2nn.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:100px; height:103px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.butterflycross {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.butterflycross p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.butterflycross p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.butterflycross .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.butterflycross p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.butterflycross b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread