I will make sure to keep my distance
[html]

Word Count → 340 :: Sorry, it was the only thing I could think of that would be big enough to make it noticeable. If you want it changed then let me know.

Willam had only been around for nearly a month though had yet to fully settle in. She had only recently acquired herself a den. Of course it had taken talking to leadership for her to finally choose a residence. That talk had been within the past few days. So yes, she was still fairly new to the way that things worked and were run in Inferni. But at least she had the assurance that she could speak with the female in charge should she had more questions. It also seemed that Myrika had understood just what a big change all of this freedom of choice was for Willam and how nervous it made her.

Willam hadn't meant to send the male running after whatever it had been that she had barely glimpsed moving about. She had only been trying to warn him that she had seen something. Still, she couldn't let him take on whatever it was by himself. While she didn't really know anything about fighting and most likely wouldn't be a great deal of help she still felt responsible for his safety as he had headed off to investigate because of her.

Prowling about in the grasses was a cougar yearling on the hunt for one of the ungulates that had made its home within Inferni's borders. The feline's coat helping it to blend into the tall grass. Willam ended up running across the other predator as she had come chasing after Max. "Uh Max..." The other's name was called out softly as the large female backed slowly away from her face to face encounter with the cougar. The cougar really wasn't please to be disturbed and Willam wasn't looking to upset it any further. While the large female was used to hunting it had always been herbivores and not really any other carnivores so she wasn't at all prepared for what she had found. She especially wasn't used to tackling any sort of hunting head on for she was more used to the ambush method of hunting.

<style>
.butterflycross-box {background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... zwj2nn.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:100px; height:103px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.butterflycross {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.butterflycross p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.butterflycross p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.butterflycross .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.butterflycross p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.butterflycross b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread