Falling from the sky
[html] It was natural for the black and brown female to be curious which of her pack mates Cassia had met. Cassia had intended to tell her if asked and as such did not have to think about her answer for it was already on her tongue. "I met a female named Colibri Haki in the orchard of the old Crimson Dreams pack lands. She taught me how to care for young trees and tree cuttings. She's quite knowledgeable about the subject, I learned a lot," she replied, proud to express such admiration for the timid Vinattan. The memory of the meeting almost made her chuckle. Cassia had frightened the woman so much with her attire that she had dropped all of the saplings she had collected. The cinnamon girl had then had to explain that she was not some armored, orchard protector but just a nostalgic former Dreamer that was visiting to say farewell to the first home she had found in these lands. That revelation had brought out similar revelations of the Vinattan's former residence in Crimson Dreams and the lesson in horticulture.

As the conversation turned to their reasons for travelling to the area Oak was the one to explain their intentions. As the huntress and the woodsman moved to follow Lilin deeper into her homeland Cassia thought she saw Oak glance her way but she turned too late to see it. He hesitated for a moment, though almost imperceptively, which puzzled Cassia. Had he intended to do or say something? No point in speculating, it obviously had not been important enough for him to linger on it. It was not her place to press him. They had more important business to tend to, which the warrior wolfess was going to enjoy as much as possible.[/html]

Messages In This Thread