Falling from the sky
[html] Yay ^_^

The thought of seeing Colibri's knowledge at work around the pack lands excited the cinnamon wolfess. The idea of seeing flowers and other plants so well cared for was stimulating to say the least. Cassia would have to make a point to seek out the timid horticulturist to see more of her handiwork.

Oak was quick to list the members of their party who lingered in Berwick at Lilin's inquiry and the mention of the tree male's mother left Cassia sending a quick prayer up to the heavens that this pack would suit Anu. She hoped with all her heart that Vinatta could be a home for all of the Berwick loners and she knew Oak would be hurt if his mother decided not to join them.

When Lilin revealed the possibility of the pack expanding due to their numbers the cinnamon girl smiled excitedly. The familial belonging that seemed to permeate the ideals of this pack was just the sort of life she and Oak were longing for. If it was truly as wonderful as Lilin proclaimed, of which Cassia had little doubt, then they would feel right at home. Oak's comment about the necessity for an additional pair of hunters followed by his turn to look at her made her blush in an unusual display of timidity. It was true that she and the tree named male were quite the deadly duo when it came to hunting game, but for some reason the thought of Oak being so proud of their success made her shy all of the sudden. Under Cassia's instruction Oak had also become an even more formidable warrior with his axe. In bare-fisted combat he was also improving, already a fair match for herself, though he would not admit it. They would be a formidable addition to the pack's defenses as well if ever the need to fight for Vinatta arose.

Lilin was so kind and generous already that when she again told the pair that she would eagerly welcome them into the pack and even offered them a choice of the available homes. Oak was the first to express his gratitude by Cassia quickly followed, "Yes, thank you very much Lilin. I think we'll really like living here. I know I already feel at home," she exclaimed, a beaming smile shining on her face as she continued to follow the Virding.[/html]

Messages In This Thread