Shining like a star
[html]
Word Count :: 346 OOC: This is stinky post i sowwy ; ;

Jiva did notice the scrunch in the man’s nose, though he seemed happy enough he wondered if he had a bad thought about New Dawn but he seemed to be taking well to Jiva and Palaydrian. He smiled and nodded when Saul asked about New Dawn; “Yes we favor our ancestors form and traditions.” He said with a smile on his face, he was proud of his pack, it was the second one he belonged to but the first one was his birth pack and though he cared for his family there, he felt there were too many and he had to live up to quite a bit. Now he just had his cousin there and that was comfortable enough for him.

He listened as Saul explained about knowing Niro and he nodded so he probably didn’t hear about his attack and he didn’t think he should tell him; “My parents are well traveled these days it seems. And he is pretty crazy about his birds.” Jiva said cracking a smile. Niro did have a way with the raptors and It was nice to know someone shared Niro’s passion. The pair smiled at him as he offered them sanctuary in his pack and led them further in.

“We hope you will like our things, I’m not top rate at my tanning or leather working, but I think i do well enough with my work.” He said. He learned from his father who learned from someone in the pack lands. Who, he couldn’t remember or he was sure his father may not have even mentioned her. Palaydrian followed behind them quietly, which was normal enough for her. Jiva figured she was getting the angle of the man which was fine with him. Saul seemed a good man and he knew his father, so that was also something on him. Jiva loved his father but it saddened him to remember what happened to him recently that made it so his father could not walk for a very long time.

Photo courtesy of Genista

<style>
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#12302e; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 {background-color:#83b080; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/2665/jive.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:305px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 .inner {margin:0 20px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread