so called sile.nce
[html]

http://i36.tinypic.com/11aj2fo.jpg); background-position: bottom; background-repeat: no-repeat; ">
      yay. O:

Asphyxia needed to tell someone besides the obvious which was Skoll. She had already told him but she needed to tell someone else, that could possibly help her. That brought her back to Garnet, the one she could trust the most out of her whole family. She couldn't just sweep this under the covers and she needed Garnet to know because she needed ideas on what to do. Hybrid would kill the pups if he found out she was carrying puppies that were a wolves, and he'd probably guess they were Haku's even though the time line wouldn't fit that anyways.
      Quietly in her thoughts, Asphyxia finally made it to where she was supposed to meet her daughter. And of course, like looking in a mirror, she saw her daughter and gave a light but extremely fake smile. Heart racing like a wild horse, she looked at Garnet, just looking at her and she finally spoke, “Garnet...” sighing, but then taking in a deep breath, “I have something to tell you. However, you have to promise that you won't tell a soul. This could effect everyone if you told anyone. It could mean me being in trouble with Hybrid and many others.” she looked at her daughter worried, “If this slipped out, this could be more danger then just me.” Garnet had to promise or Asphyxia wasn't going to tell her. She had to know that her secret was safe, even if Garnet was mad at her for everything. She realized how hard it was for Garnet considering that she thought her mother was still in love with Naloxone, but she was far from him now, especially with what she had to tell her now.

Table by Tammi!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread