so called sile.nce
[html]

OoC:

IC:
Garnet turned to the sound of paw steps and saw her mother; the mirror image of herself. Besides their age, there was almost no differences between the two females, save for the fact that Garnet had three white dots under her right eye. She saw her mother put on a light smile and start to speak. Garnet listened quietly, wondering why she had forced herself to smile. She nodded upon the name ‘Hybrid’ though she still didn’t know that he was the coyote she had met her first day. In fact, she didn’t even think of him, except that he might also be a risk for whatever this was.

The daughter stood and wagged her tail slightly. They were going through the whole ‘I promise’ thing again. Last time, Garnet hadn’t been so intent on honoring her promise, but this time she felt that she must; though more because she was of the opinion that she shouldn’t give anyone valuable information. ”Sure thing, Mom. I promise I won’t say a word.” Red eyes met her mother’s as Garnet smiled briefly. It wasn’t a ‘light-hearted’ kind of smile, but more of a ‘trusting’ smile.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread