so called sile.nce
[html]

OoC:

IC:
Garnet knew that it made sense for Skoll to have lied to her, but that didn’t make her any less upset about it. Still, if her mother was going to leave her father and be with anyone else, Skoll had seemed pretty nice. It struck her than that she hadn’t really thought about her father in a while. Maybe she was starting to ‘let go’ herself, though in her case it was less like drop and run and more like a fading image. If he showed back up again, she would be happy, but until then she didn’t feel like worrying about it. She was far more concerned about her sister, Midnight. And why was she thinking about this now she should be worrying about her mother and Skoll’s unborn children.

At the comment about children, Garnet huffed softly but smiled at her mother. She nodded at the next statement. Why was her mother always seeking approval from her? Whether or not Garnet approved of her mothers actions, it mattered not. Asphyxia could and would go and do as she pleased. ”Yeah, it’s a bit much. But Skoll was nice when I talked to him, and you don’t need my permission to like whoever you want. Might be nice to have little brothers and sisters.” The young female gave a sort of half smile before turning a bit more serious. ”But what about this Hybrid person, he’s my brother right? Why would he want to harm you or the pups?”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread