I shot an arrow in the air
[html]

Ink didn't just get to see her shoot one arrow. The first two shots lined up beside the branch. The next few hit the branch perfectly, without moving it- he noted that the arrows that had 'missed' had actually worked to hold the branch in place. She'd meant to do it. Impressed despite himself, Ink couldn't help but wave his tail in appreciation for her technique. He'd never shot an arrow before, but the skill was something he'd become a fan of early on- bows and arrows were deadly things and they made hunting that much easier at times, he was sure.

Once she was done, she stood and approached him. Her greeting was cut off with a yawn, which she apologized for. Good morning. He smiled, picking himself up off the tree and brushing off the bark. You've got a great aim. I envy the skill, really- stick me in your position and I'd probably shoot myself somehow. He laughed sheepishly, shrugging it off. He knew he had no skills in hunting or fighting yet- might as well joke about it until things changed, anyway.

Name's Ink Trovato. Risna. He extended a hand to shake, hoping she'd know the gesture. I've not see you around before. Are you new to Vinatta? His entire being was polite, if a bit shy. Soft and sweet, kind of like honey but not quite as tempting. His clothes were that of a gypsy's, but suited for his gender of course. Herem pants and layered shirts to match.

Word Count → 256

Derp.

<style>
.inkmayhem {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/RSbeZ.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#464c41; width:500px; margin:0px auto; padding:350px 0px 5px 0px; color:#1c1e1a; text-align:justify; font-family:'Sylfaen', times, serif;font-size:14px; line-height:16px; word-spacing:.3px; border:1px solid #1c1e1a;}
.inkmayhem b {color:#99a68e; font-weight:normal;}
.inkmayhem b:before { content: open-quote; }
.inkmayhem b:after { content: close-quote; }
.inkmayhem p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.inkmayhem p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:12px; border-top:1px dotted #99a68e; margin:15px 15px 0px;}
.inkmayhem .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px;font-weight:bold; font-size:12px; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; float:right; margin:20px;}</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread