Boisterous Steps
[html]
we'll have the days we break, and we'll have the scars to prove it
we'll have the bonds that we save, but we'll have the heart not to lose it

Skoll grinned mischievously. “I can only imagine the kind of trouble they’ll get into in the house,” he said, remembering the fun he’d had getting into things, as well as the mess he and the coywolf had made of the Dauphin’s fabrics closet. He foresaw a lot of missing trinkets and nests of blankets and clothes appearing all over the place, but it would all be in good fun. He knew the puppies would probably only be encouraged to make mischief, considering their mother.

Half-sprawled at the mouth of the den, he nodded and committed the boys’ names to mind. He let his tongue poke out between his jaws teasingly, and he watched Loki waddle forward on shaky legs before Terra pushed him backward. He reached with a careful paw to tap Ananse on his nose, deterring him from sneaking past the doggish guardian, before withdrawing it and grinning again. “Stubborn little things,” he remarked as he watched their determined progress toward the light of the outside world. “I’ll help you keep an eye on them whenever you need me to, you know.” He took his attention off the cubs long enough to shoot his friend a warm look. “Whether it’s planting my butt here while you go hunt or making sure they don’t leave the territory before they’re ready. I think I’d be good at distracting them from the wrong kind of trouble, at least.” Or so he hoped.

skoll is a gift from meghann; table code from the mentors!

<style>
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:left; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.skchastail-box {float:right;}
.skchastail {font-family:tahoma; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; width:80%;}
.skchastail .words {font-size:20px; font-family:'Crushed'; text-align:center; line-height:20px; padding:10px 0px;}
.skchastail p.ooc {font-family:tahoma, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.skchastail p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.skchastail .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.skchastail p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px;}
.skchastail b {font-family:times; font-size:14px;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread