[p] my church is the water
OCC: How would you like a small crush to develop between Sarian and Vasiliy? I think it would be fun to Rp

Sarian was scared. Aylu had told her that they were going to the beach. She absolutely feared moving water. After what had happened to her mother she had found a different way of bathing. She used a water basin and a rag to clean herself and Aylu knew she needed to move past this fear. So he tricked her into thinking that they were going somewhere special. Aylu smiled as he watched the young woman run ahead then run back to him. He eventually gave into the chase and shifted to secui form, nipping at the girls haunches, playfully chasing her to the beach.

It wasn't until Sarian miss judged her steps and fell off the edge of the grassy land and into the sand below did Aylu laugh. "Ha I WIN!" he yelled down to Sarian who rolled over onto her side, panting. "Where are we? I hear....running water!," she whimpered as Aylu jumped down and into the sand. He nudged her as she curled against him. "Hey you don't have to get in the water. It won't hurt you. Besides this is the best place to see the stars. come lets walk the beach," he said nudging her up. Sarian was reluctant at first but she stood and shook herself before shifting to optime to talk the beach.

They walked the beach in silence, Aylu putting a reassuring arm around Sarian's shoulders as the female skitted away from the crashing waves that lapped at the shore. It wasn't until Aylu noticed a small fire did he speed up. He was shocked to see Vasiliy eating fish. He hadn't had fish in a long time. "Hey Vasiliy. I haven't seen you since Halifax. How are you liking d'Arte? Oh and by the way this is Sarian my adopted daughter," said Aylu introducing the silver grey female.

Messages In This Thread