Peace of mind
[html]

WC:341 OOC:

She could tell he was trying hard to keep from reminding her of her own pups. He didn’t have to worry for they were always on her mind. She knew they could not play with any toys they couldn’t even see the sun ever. She shook her head; “It sounds like you got a good few things then. Hopefully you can trade for other things if need be.” Eclipse did not know that Hotaru’s little one’s were also Levants as well. She was just happy he was doing well and she beamed when he spoke of his love for trading and that he found it again during the voyage in the ship that was docked over near the fields.

His words were exactly what she needed to hear and she nodded; “It still hurts to think about them, but please do not be careful because the mother wanted my children back early.” She was using the term of the god that Razekiel taught her about, it was all she knew and all she believed in for now She knew that there was greater meaning to all; “I may have been too young or it was because I was sick, but I cannot keep grieving for children lost when Hotaru has her children and Skye will have hers soon. It is not the end of the world. I will have more.” She said, making to reassure him as well as herself. “I am glad I have you as a friend. What else has been going on? Have you met Hotaru’s puppies yet?” SHe had not. The only news that came to her was that the puppies were born before Eclipse’s own and they were healthy little things. Even Jace’s pups, though she didn’t think about it until now were well. But Jace was in a position that made it hard to think if the puppies were ok when she attacked someone else. Eclipse did not know the full details on that herself
<style type="text/css">
.character-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#021F2B; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-a01 .ooc { font-style:normal; padding:0px; font-family: Franklin, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#66aa44;}
.character-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.character-a01 {margin:0px auto; width:338px; background-color:#a0eefe; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/5Kcr8.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 370px 0px; font-family: 'Nova Mono', cursive font-size:15px; color:#777744; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread