Story about the world
[html]
OOC: / +300

His daughter protested at his actions but he simply chuckled, You would dare refuse your father the right to hug as much as he pleases after not visiting in over a year?! Although the message could have been taken seriously his voice was clear that he only meant the words to tease his little girl, not guilt her. But at her request and the mention of her mother his smiley face softened into a partial frown. In the excitement he had almost forgotten that his eldest daughter had been living on her own when Ghita and him and split up and he was unsure if she had ever gotten wind of the information. However, he was certain that his scent was easy enough to find around Halifax’s outer rim as Casa’s boarders extended down to the city. His lightning eyes looked cautiously at his daughter. You’re more than welcome to stay but I’m afraid you wont find your mother here.

Hesitantly he gave Sophia a moment before diving into the story, feeling like he owed his daughter the full story. About a year ago, I’m sure you must have heard that Aniwaya was causing trouble. Well at the end of it all I decided to leave Crimson Dreams with the family and create a new pack, a pack based around the Knight family values in order to better protect the family and my friends. So far so reasonable but that was not the part he worried his daughter would disagree with. However you’re mother forbid me to do so, saying that I was betraying my loyalty to Savina and uprooting the family. But you see I couldn’t stay in Crimson Dreams hoping for some real warriors besides myself to show up so I could protect your brothers and your sister, and your mother kicked me out of the manor, told me I could run away and start my pack but that she wasn’t coming with me.

By now his face was grave, remembering the heartbreak he had felt. Fenris would want me to do this darling. With Casa di Cavalieri I have the tools to protect. I have warriors at my call. He spoke hoping she would understand. You’re mother moved back to Italy shortly after I left and now your brothers all live here with me. Looking to his daughter with anxious eyes he waited for her emotions to leap forward and engulf him.

<style type="text/css">
.jazhaw b {font-weight:bold; color:#c9724d; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #180902; }
.jazhaw p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.jazhaw {margin:0 auto; width:520px; background-color:#683718; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ko9He.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 320px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#bb7151; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.jazhaw p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.jazhaw p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread