Story about the world
[html]

--

Word Count → 378

Her memories of her father and mother were nothing but happiness. Her mother’s kindness towards her father, and her father’s sweet words to and about her mother. However, the Knight girl knew that times could and would always change someone, and when the fighting broke out, Sophia knew that she could depend upon her brave father to protect those that could not protect them-self. ”Wowwww” The female was trying to find the words that would put her feeling out about all of this. That did not sound like her mother at all...granted family meant a lot to the Marino mother, but to refuse her father the right to start a pack for beings that wanted to help others, and to kick him out of the manor for standing up for what he believed the most in.”That’s just heavy...” The happy female found herself being very sympathetic for her father’s lost of his beloved mate.

With a crinkle of her nose she giggled looking up at her father, as she spread her legs a little over shoulder length apart. ”But Daddy...Maybe if you ran over there and laid down the law on her she’ll come back! Tell her that the Manor is now a home for loners. She’ll run back to you! Unless....” The female rocked forwards and lifted up on the front most of her back paw. A finger pointed at her father. ”Have you found someone else?” She wanted her father to be happy, it was clear that Ghita had hurt him. Sophia was glad that it didn’t stop him from following his dreams.

”Daddy, I swear on my honor as a Knight, I want to help you protect these lands! I don’t know how to use a weapon, but I can show them how much better it is to get along! After all a little weed never hurt anyone!” The child was a flower child, she wanted to solve all the issues of the world with a hug and a joint. She wanted peace throughout the world, but she knew it had to start close to home, it had to start with in the lands that she had lived in for so long!

Image courtesy of sugary-stock@deviantART

<style>
.dandyfield .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.dandyfield p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.dandyfield b {color:#5f664b; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.dandyfield {background-color:#e6e1db; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/232Tz.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#969a86; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; outline:1px solid #000000; border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color:#FFFFFF;}
.dandyfield .inner {margin:0px 10px 235px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none dotted dotted dotted; border-color:#5f664b;}
.dandyfield .wordcount {color:#5f664b; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #5f664b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread