Story about the world
[html]
OOC: / +300

Sophia has always been the bubbly one, ignoring the troubles of others and insisting that life was too good to dwell so it didn’t surprise him that she thought there was a happy ending somewhere in the story. Chuckling along with his daughter he shook his head, I don’t think I’ll be chasing after your mother. I am happy here. I believe I did the right thing and I love my pack. Pausing he looked at her debating in his head what to tell her. At this point he knew that he was falling head over heels for Alyssum but that he had Skye, who was due any day now, to take care of and pups that he wanted a relationship with. Instead he said simply, Let’s just say I have my eyes on a girl but things are more complicated than I would have hoped. He dare not lie to his daughter, his daughter who was so blunt and positive.

He swooned with pride as she spoke of protecting the pack and helping be a positive energy but as soon as she mentioned weed his brow frowned,I’ll have none of that in the Fort love. You’re brother already knows that. We have young ones about and more on their way and I best not see you puffing in a communal area. He warning was clear, no weed was to be in the living areas, not even in her room. If anyone were to be caught smoking around the Courthouse they would be punished. The mention of pregnancy sparked him onto a piece of news that he blurted out quite quickly, Tony’s Mate Neela is the one expecting. He didn’t hover on the information for very long, knowing that Aro or Tony would fill her into the rest of the going ons. You’ll need to learn to fight a bit love, everyone here knows how to protect themselves and others at least long enough for someone more experienced to arrive. Wrapping an arm around her he began to lead her into the pack lands,I’m heading out to an ally pack for the next couple days but you get settled in and meet people.

<style type="text/css">
.jazhaw b {font-weight:bold; color:#c9724d; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #180902; }
.jazhaw p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.jazhaw {margin:0 auto; width:520px; background-color:#683718; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ko9He.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 320px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#bb7151; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.jazhaw p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.jazhaw p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

[html]
Welcome to Casa di Cavalieri!

Congratulations!

Here are some things that we suggest you take a look at, now that you've been accepted:

• Check out the Game to see how you can start collecting points for fun prizes!
  • Look at the Map and Territory Descriptions to see the various places your character can explore within the pack.
  • Look over the list of Co-Ranks that are available for you character to pursue once they reach the Famiglia rank.
  • Please read our Policies and IC Laws & Punishments so that you and your character can abide by Casa di Cavalieri's standards.

If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to contact Melissa or Aly and we will do whatever she can to help you! If you're ready to get to roleplaying right away, post in the Thread Requests forum or snag an Open Thread!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread