Shadows of the world
He swayed as he took another drink, snorted and nearly choked on the amber liquid. He sneered at himself and tossed the bottle at a tree, it didn't smash as expected and he snarled furious at it for not breaking. Honrin hauled himself to his feet and turned as he heard a voice, stumbling to keep his balance. His incandescent eyes focused on the boy, younger than himself. Still furious at the bottle, himself, at his life and the stitches that pulled painfully at his skin he growled again and snarled at the boy,

"Do I look alright!" It did not amaze or concern him that his emotions had not disappeared into the blackness upon realising this stranger was near him. His anger drained away leaving behind a hollow husk and he dropped himself to the floor again,

"Mm'sorry. Sss'not yur fault." He took a second look at the boy, taking in the colors. He realised dimly that he knew this boy, although had trouble placing from where for a few seconds before remembering,

"Wait! I kknoww whour are. Yur.. yur Saul's son? Yesshh I remememberer now. He brought you back to Ichika with him, when ah was younger. Only a boy mayself. Your were tinny as this." He held his hands together a few inches apart, roughly the size of a small puppy and then cackled to himself, finding the whole situation funny now.

Messages In This Thread