I am of the Great Spirit
As revenge... he stutters! >Smile
[html]
[/html]Claudius glanced at the basket Saqui was holding as she explained what she had been doing that day. Although he normally turned down offers like this, usually because he was too shy to accept them, he thought it would be impolite to reject her—and he would very much like a strawberry. Wolves tended to eat berries as they found them to supplement their diet, so Claudius had never thought of actively going out and picking them. He just ate a few when he came across a bush. AniWaya was always doing things like this: planning ahead.

“I wuh-would luh-love one, thuh-thank you,” he replied slowly. As she held out the basket, he hesitantly reached for them. He glanced up at her for confirmation, but all he saw was offering and acceptance. He quickly snatched a strawberry and popped the entire thing in his mouth, chewing once and then swallowing. He licked his chops and then smiled softly.

“I a-a-a-actually… ca-a-ame he-e-ere to-o-o find yuh-you. I a-a-am tuh-trying… to wuh-weave ba-a-askets… for… our… goods in… the huh-ha-a-all. I… I… ha-ave… never done… this be-e-efore… so… I was… w-o-o-nd…e..ring… i-if you… muh-might know? Suh-since… the Guh-Great… Tribe… makes ma-a-any… things, I thuh-thought… you muh-mi-i-ight… know,” he explained. [html]
[/html]

Messages In This Thread