I am of the Great Spirit
[html]

WC: 226 OOC: shorty short! Tongue

Saqui could see his desire for the berries and that made her smile inwardly. Wolves were carnivores but who was to say they HAD to only eat meat, besides some things had what they needed while meat could give them so much. She grinned as he took one and popped it into his mouth and left it beside her, but open for him to take more.

She raised her eyebrows when he spoke of finding her, and listened as well as she could working through his stuttering. She knew by now he wasn’t that nervous to talk to her so it was probably something to do with himself, but she would not admit this flaw, though it was hard to work through. She nodded and she was probably lucky that her down time work was weaving. “Yes, I can help you. I learned how to weave after I got my spirit guide. She said it would help keep me patient.” She said smiling. It was true of course it taught her the patience she needed rather than work through things with a hot head. She was naturally patient but it still helped keep her cool and it was a good therapy for her when she was angry. “What would you like to know?” She asked looking expectantly at the man.

<style>
.saqhorse .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; }
.saqhorse p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.saqhorse b {color:#7e633d; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.saqhorse {background-color:#c89e64; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... e375-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #627391; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#627391; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; padding:350px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>
Table by Rose

[/html]

Messages In This Thread