I am of the Great Spirit
[html]

WC: 318 OOC: I derped /xDD

Saqui barely knew of the happenings in AniWaya other than they were driven out by a man who no longer lived here. She didn’t know the animosity towards the part dogs in the pack and that he had come to get her and her brother when her family fled. She just knew the Great Tribe was her home for many months and now she was back in AniWaya. Her father had not approved but she was stubborn and knew he would not chase her down if she did go. So she did. She loved her family but she wanted to branch out and if things didn’t work out she would come home and stay there forever.

She couldn’t help but smile more at his grin. He seemed relieved to get som help and she would at least be doing something to help him and the pack out in one way or another. His answer made her break out into her on grin but she did surpress it and it lasted only a second or two. He did admit he was new and she corrected her facial expression; “The two plants are of the same. It’s not hard to find them, but easier when they are in bloom, unfortunately it is too late unless there are late bloomers but I think I can help you a little in finding some and showing you what to do with them.” She said standing up. It was going to be a small adventure because she knew nothing of the layout of AniWaya. “They are oval leaves that arrange opposite each other on the leave, I think they fruit around this time but I don’t recall what their fruit looks like.” She said. She should be obviously good with foliage, but she wasn’t and it showed. She knew what she needed so she could get around things.

<style>
.saqhorse .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; }
.saqhorse p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.saqhorse b {color:#7e633d; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.saqhorse {background-color:#c89e64; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... e375-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #627391; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#627391; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; padding:350px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>
Table by Rose

[/html]

Messages In This Thread