I am of the Great Spirit
Didn't even notice 8D
[html]
[/html]Claudius blushed out of embarrassment when Saqui explained that the two plants were in and of the same. That meant that he and Simcha had been bickering over nothing! He felt a bit stupid, and although he wanted to use this information to his advantage and claim that he had been right all along, it wasn’t very good behaviour for a leader. In the end, he was just happy to have found someone that knew enough about this topic to help them out. Simcha would be very pleased.

Claudius’ expression fell when Saqui noted that the plants weren’t in bloom anymore, so they’d be tougher to find. Of course, she was quick to point out there may be some late bloomers, so he found himself grinning once more. She really did know a lot about this! When she stood up, Claudius followed suit, excited to begin the hunting process.

“Guh-great,” he replied. “I-I’m guh-glad I cuh-came to yuh-you then. Yuh-you see-eem to nuh-know a luh-lot about… this. Shuh-should wuh-we guh-get a bag… o-or suh-something… t-to… use… to carry… them?” He didn’t want to have to make multiple trips, even if there were two of them. He figured it would be easier this way.[html]
[/html]

Messages In This Thread