I am of the Great Spirit
[html]

WC: 227 OOC:

She had the basic knowledge of such things, she was taught how to gather as well as prepare, her teacher wasn’t one on skipping out on lessons, she said that it would make Saqui dependant on someone. She felt lucky she had that teacher in particular as it seemed to come in handy now. She could see his face fall only for a second but return to that cute little smile and she smiled back more happy she could be of some help.

“It is no problem, anything I can help with I will. And I do have a bag, well a basket really.” She entered her hut and moved around it until she found the big bowl reed basket before leaving and presented it to him, it wasn’t overly big that it would cause discomfort while carrying it, but it was good enough to do the work they wanted; “I think it best we find the fence, or any fence really, but with bright sunlight, it likes to grow around things that give it plenty of light.” She said, thinking of all she could remember about the plant. There were many different things that were good for weaving especially thing branched trees or saplings or vines like the stiff ones of the honeysuckle bush they were going to search for.

<style>
.saqhorse .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; }
.saqhorse p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.saqhorse b {color:#7e633d; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.saqhorse {background-color:#c89e64; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... e375-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #627391; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#627391; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; padding:350px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>
Table by Rose

[/html]

Messages In This Thread