I am of the Great Spirit
go go AniWaya rangers~~~
[html]
[/html]Claudius watched quietly as Saqui started looking around searching from the buckbrush. She seemed to have a very clear image in her mind, so he was content to let her begin her process and then learn what he could when she could explain it. Sometimes, it was easier to get it done yourself and then explain what you were doing. Claudius had to do this sometimes because of the nature of his skills. He tried to look for the plants as Saqui had described them, but couldn’t see any. Saqui spoke up and indicated that she couldn’t find any, either, so it seemed as though it wasn’t just his lack of familiarity with the plant that was hindering his progress.

He moved closer at Saqui’s call and spotted the plant she was pointing at. That wasn’t quite what he pictured, but he supposed it made sense. If he’d come out here on his own, he definitely wouldn’t have found it. He realized that he hadn’t brought any knives or cutting tools with him and he wasn’t sure how easy it would be to get to the plant around the other pricker bush.

“Hmm,” he replied, frowning in concentration. “What… what i-i-i-if… we fuh-find a thuh-thin fuh-flat ruh-rock… to cuh-cut it a-a-away wuh-with? Duh-did you buh-bring a knife?” he asked. [html]
[/html] WC: 219

Messages In This Thread