[aw] inahiyu, august fast
[html]
Ohno. :C He's not dying but he's scared himself and so this is saad to write. +322

There was something not quite all there in the girl’s smile, but Unatsikanogeni was not used to reading other wolves—besides where derision was concerned. He looked a bit too hard for something like that, but not for the subtle worries and questions in others’ eyes. If she smiled, she must be happy or amused, but if she frowned or started rubbing at her eyes, he would readily believe that she was sad. For as much as he dwelled on his own internal emotion and ramblings, he generally saw others at face value.

She laughed at him, agreeing that he stank, but he didn’t hear anything mean in the remark and grinned a self-depreciating grin. He didn’t like how others treated him, but it was easy to have a good chortle at his own expense. Hey, maybe the whole world had caught onto something.

The man nodded at the first question, recognizing how silly it sounded, but her second query complete with her approach destroyed the wobbly smile that had been balanced precariously on his thin face. His eyes widened then half-closed because it was too much effort to keep them big.

“I—” Fear was palpable on each hair standing up from his nape and shoulders, and his voice was as tremulous as his body. “I don’t think so, I mean, I don’t know—wouldn’t I be feeling something if I were dying? I—I’d think I would, I—” He drew his knees close against his chest, hugging them tightly with his lanky arms. He shook. “I thought Udanvti would—I thought she’d tell me if I was dying. I wouldn’t want to die alone, I mean—but Udanvti’s not here so—” He threw her a pleading look, and it was hard to form the words, but he managed.

“Would you—would you stay here with me? I mean, at least … at least until I’m sure, e-e-either way.”

<style type="text/css">
.unowdeer-ooc {font-size:9px; line-height:12px; padding:3px; font-style:italic;width:90%; max-width:700px; margin:0 auto; text-align:right;font-family:georgia;}
.unowdeer {margin:0 auto; background:#fff url(http://i.imgur.com/qiS6y.png) no-repeat top; width:98%; max-width:700px; border:1px solid #68472c; color:#000;}
.unowdeer .in {margin:300px 15px 5px 15px; padding:7px; font-family:arial; font-size:12px; background:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/50pct_white.png); text-align:justify;}
.unowdeer p {margin:0;p adding:0; text-indent:30px;}
.unowdeer b {color:#68472c; font-family:georgia;}
.unowdeer b.npc {font-weight:normal; font-style:italic;}</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread