[aw] inahiyu, august fast
[html]
unamoron!!

The girl seemed rather dubious, and Unatsi couldn’t blame her. It was for this reason that he didn’t join the teachers’ ranks; he knew the culture and the stories and everything that young AniWayans needed to learn to truly embrace their heritage, but he was terrible at explaining and sharing that knowledge. If he couldn’t relay a simple funny story about rabbits with bushy tails, then he wouldn’t be able to describe the story of creation, or the events of the past that shaped the Tribe.

She bombarded him with a manifold of questions, but Una kept up with the answers (such that they were), having forgotten about his imminent death. “A long time ago, I think the animals didn’t all eat each other—I mean, maybe the wolves ate grass and corn like the deer, and that’s why my Tribe grows crops in addition to feeding the livestock. Or there was fish, if Fox could catch fish then a wolf could, too. And I don’t know how the lizard grows its tail back, but when I was a little one I tried to grab its tail and it popped right off, and the lizard ran off like it was nothing. I wish I could do that, but I’d be leaving tails everywhere.” He nodded then patted the dark-tipped thing.

“And—oh,” the farmer said, as a wave of lightheadedness came over him. He grabbed at his head for a second and closed his eyes before it passed, taking the time to actually breathe, before blinking at her. “Great spirits, I’m hungry.”

<style type="text/css">
.unowdeer-ooc {font-size:9px; line-height:12px; padding:3px; font-style:italic;width:90%; max-width:700px; margin:0 auto; text-align:right;font-family:georgia;}
.unowdeer {margin:0 auto; background:#fff url(http://i.imgur.com/qiS6y.png) no-repeat top; width:98%; max-width:700px; border:1px solid #68472c; color:#000;}
.unowdeer .in {margin:300px 15px 5px 15px; padding:7px; font-family:arial; font-size:12px; background:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/50pct_white.png); text-align:justify;}
.unowdeer p {margin:0;p adding:0; text-indent:30px;}
.unowdeer b {color:#68472c; font-family:georgia;}
.unowdeer b.npc {font-weight:normal; font-style:italic;}</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread