bring the corn and bear the fruit
[html]

WC: 176 OOC: OMG this fails, sorry i didnt' get into specifics.... I erally am not a plant person and have no idea about hplants lol

She didn’t meant to embarrass him in anyway but it seemed he was asking for it. He seemed to have no knowledge, but what he did have, it seemed, was the will to learn and she smiled at his eagerness; “You are correct many of the medicine plants can be found here and only here, there are others that like their shade and you’ll find in the forests, or those that want nothing but light which you can find in fields. The plants here are numerous and many can do one thing or another” She explained. She picked at a plant in particular and then began explaining to him about the different uses being it a part of the physical plant, the flower, a fruit if it had any, or the roots which tended to be used often enough. She told him all she could about it. Then showed him a few more and did the same,keepign the plants in her hand, though she was open to giving them to him for him to study.

<style>
.saqhorse .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; }
.saqhorse p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.saqhorse b {color:#7e633d; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.saqhorse {background-color:#c89e64; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... e375-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #627391; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#627391; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; padding:350px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>
Table by Rose

[/html]

Messages In This Thread