mk one
[html]
Sorry for the wait sweetness / 300. 3 pts

Nier was unprepared for the onslaught of heavily accented words that came from the mans mouth. He smiled at the mans frantic reasoning, catching his name; Amaury, and that of his brother; Luuk. He nodded as he got the general gist of Amaury's words, chuckling to himself, And here I thought my accent was hard to understand. Pleasure to meet ya Amaury, I'll be sure to say hi if I run into Luuk. His Irish accent lending the words a lilting tone. His eyes scanned the piebald man, noticing the slight shake he had, Nier didn't know whether that was normal for him or if it was something wrong, he didn't want to ask in case he offended the man, and that would definitely be a bad start to his promotion.

He jumped slightly as the man unexpectedly shouted something in his odd language, the words sent over to the horse that had whinnied in the mans yard. The horse quieted abruptly and returned to scratching himself on a log. Nier smiled at the horses, his mind flitting over to his own equine companion, the little colt still penned up in the stable. He nodded at the horses in the yard, That's a handsome pair of horses ya got there, we got a stables ya can put 'em in if ya want. My own colt, Darcy, is holed up there. He eyed the man again, taking in the mans unusually coloured fur, that tattoo over his heart and the multiple piercings. Nier pointed at the piercings curious about them. Where'd ya get them done? I've been looking for someone with the skill so I can get my own ear done. He fingered his left ear where he wanted to get it pierced, the tan furred pinna unmarred by modifications so far.

<style type="text/css">
.neiot b {font-weight:bold; color:#d99e6f; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #100802; }
.neiot p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.neiot {margin:0 auto; width:520px; background-color:#3d2414; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/EBZI5.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 390px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#a96b44; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.neiot p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.neiot p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread