in a safe place.
[html]

OOC:
Word Count: 500+

As far as Jazper was concerned Dahmer’s speech had been very well presented and was clear-cut, he wanted to start over. He had heard the story before and already knew the questions to ask and what to be weary of. When it came to assassins you could never quite be too careful but the Knight considered himself capable of leading the lot of warriors and the man at his boarders was no different, though he found it off that a wolf who specialized in killing others would arrive in his feral form. It was Hadley’s outburst that actually caught his attention, drawing his entire body to turn to the brown hued man and his daughter with a curious gaze, but he didn’t get a word out before his mate spoke up, snapping at him.

It was very rare in Casa for members to display dominance but the Sole dare not reprimand Ismeme, he trusted she knew what was best for the nervous ex-slave. Although Hadley had made a lot of advances since he joined the warrior pack Jazper knew he still required extra attention sometimes. "That’s fine Ismeme." He said cooly before returning his gaze to her mate. "Hadley. It’s okay my brother. He can’t step foot on my land without my permission. Trust me." His words were said in a reassuring manner but the underlying message was there, he was the Alpha of the pack and he needed Hadley to trust him.

Being done with the two pack members he returned his sun kissed face to Dahmer, "You can relax Dahmer. All is well." Jazper enjoyed some submission every now and then, particularly from other larger males, but he didn’t care much for making joiners grovel near the ground as though looking at an Alpha would burn their eyes. Nibbling on the inside of his bottom lip he thought for a moment before speaking. "Casa di Cavalieri is home to many warriors who are expected to keep up on their training, I’m afraid this isn’t much different to your previous lifestyle. However, Casa is a home and safe place first and foremost. Everyone is expected to carry their weight in a skill other than fighting."

Pausing for a moment to think before he spoke he continued, "I care deeply about each and every member on my lands and expect them to work for the better of the pack as they would a family member. Each member has a duty to each other and to me to defend out lands and those in need. We have many friendships with packs and it is part of our mission to reach out to the other packs and remind them that we are a safe haven for all." Glancing back at Hadley to check on his body language he arrived at his first question, “You say you wish to change your lifestyle. Do you believe that you will be able to work towards a connection with those in Casa or are you more inclined to keep to yourself? Are you prepared to be an active part of a family?” It was his experience that most trained assassins preferred to work alone.

<style type="text/css">
.jazzzy1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#c79599; letter-spacing:1px; }
.jazzzy1 .ooc { font-style:italic; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.jazzzy1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.jazzzy1 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#34373f; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/2rf79j9.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 285px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#755f61; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread