Abandoned! [AW]
[html]

The flame was hot against her face, reflecting the same feeling as her tears of anguish, betrayal, and hatred. They had left her without warning, without goodbye, and worst of all, she felt they had merely left her on her own to die. Her mother had sent her here on good faith that things would be well, but this hardly fit the description of what Sura thought would be happening. Her stomach made a squelching sound of complaint at its apparent emptiness.

The fire at the end of the stick was hot. It was red and gleamed, just like the devil's eyes. With black tipped-ears and a white body, he seemed angry at her as she peered at the creature who stepped forwards from the fire. Seeing it through the flames, she'd assumed it had merely arrived out of the fire, as it did look like some devilish thing to her. Sura didn't care what any angels or devils would say, she would burn this house down. But she couldn't resist the opportunity to talk.

"I'm am burns it down! Burns it all! Dey left me to die in dat houwse! So I kills da houwse! ", she shook her head from side to side, causing a red blur of heat. Embers drifted into the air and quickly faded out just as fast. "No one abandondedededs Sura! No one weaves me to dies byes myselfs! Bad house ! Bad! I don'ts cares what you says Mr. Satans, I burns it downs! ", she growled at the stick as the flame crept closer to her nose.

She began to step forwards with the torch. "Stands back Mr. Satans, you no wants to get hurts. Ou, ah, is hots.", she paused and began to mutter to herself. "Why Mr. Satans only comes now but nots when I calls him at pway...."

"

REFERENCES

[/html]

Messages In This Thread