There's a stranger here,
[html]

Ink followed the man's gesture to the bodies in the far distance and reeled back in disgust and shock. The boy was young and far from being any sort of fighter or warrior. The sight of the dead bodies, even at the distance they were away from the campsite, was enough to turn his stomach. He bared fangs at it and looked away. "Lovely. Thanks for dealing with them, I guess." He spoke through gritted teeth, not at all happy with his discoveries today.

"Ink Trovato." He introduced once Roland had. He shook the man's hand firmly, a surprising contrast to his otherwise gentle demeanor- he was a Trovato, and all Trovato had business in their blood. "I suppose you could call me a friendly face, if you want to. I don't suppose, though, you could um..." His eyes traveled back to the bodies, much to his dismay. Like a train wreck.

"I don't suppose you could do some clean up and move your camp further from the borders? Our alphas would not at all be happy to find someone camping out this close to the scent markers. The fact that you have dead bodies decorating your camp doesn't help." He grinned sheepishly, though it was a forced expression. In truth, he wasn't entirely sure what to think of this man anymore. Was he a killer, or did he actually help Vinatta in some way by killing those... oh god, they were coyotes. Ink prayed for a moment that their breed hadn't been their undoing- subconciously, his ears pinned back, in hopes of hiding the fact that he too was rather coyote in blood. Ech.

Word Count → 277

Aaaaand this marks my 45th post! Time to take Sky back again! WEU!

<style>
.inkmayhem {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/RSbeZ.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#464c41; width:500px; margin:0px auto; padding:350px 0px 5px 0px; color:#1c1e1a; text-align:justify; font-family:'Sylfaen', times, serif;font-size:14px; line-height:16px; word-spacing:.3px; border:1px solid #1c1e1a;}
.inkmayhem b {color:#99a68e; font-weight:normal;}
.inkmayhem b:before { content: open-quote; }
.inkmayhem b:after { content: close-quote; }
.inkmayhem p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.inkmayhem p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:12px; border-top:1px dotted #99a68e; margin:15px 15px 0px;}
.inkmayhem .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px;font-weight:bold; font-size:12px; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; float:right; margin:20px;}</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread