There's a stranger here,
[html]

Roland sighed and rolled his eyes. This... boy was soft. How had he lived this long. He didn't even look like he hadn't even drawn a weapon to defend himself. “Count yourself lucky, Ink. If you'd been three hours earlier, it might have be your corpse decorating the road instead of those marauders.” He said.

The young wolf raised an eyebrow when he was asked to vacate the premises. His fist balled for a moment, and the thought of him plunging his spear into the boy's throat entered his mind, but soon left. He was alone out here with no support, and if he didn't turn up, more than likely his pack would come looking for him. Crazed raiders he could handle, but warriors would eventually bring him down, and he didn't want to start an incident.

“Fine.” He finally replied after a few moments of rather awkward silence, walking toward his campsite. “I can move my camp and dispose of the bodies, but I have a question.” He said, turning; then gesturing to Ink to follow him.

“I'm starting to run low on supplies, but I do have coin which I'd be willing to part with.” He informed the hybrid as he walked toward his fire-pit, stomping out the remaining embers under his boot-heel.

When the task was done, he packed up his camp-sight; then began the task of dragging the corpses about a hundred more meters away from where they sat. "I'm sorry if I committed any transgressions. It was merely self defence, and I think those three had been tracking me for some time." Roland informed Ink when he returned. "I'm a long way from home, and I'm looking for some work, if you wouldn't mind, could you point me in the direction of your settlement, please?"

The wolf asked, cracking his neck with a bit of a grunt.

OOC: Gave it an edit. Will probably post joining stuff in another thread today
Word Count :: 219+98= 316

<style>
.RolandBites { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/pAx33.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#363430; width:450px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:500px 0px 10px 0px; color:#a6a09a; font-family:arial, georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #a6a09a; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.RolandBites b {color:#b8cac1; }
.RolandBites p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.RolandBites p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread