Medical Concerns
[html]
The Witch Doctor

Word Count → 322 :: Introducing Sky's Tree Clinic! Big Grin

The alpha emerged from the den almost casually. She smiled to him, leaping down from her spot on top to land beside him with an easy 'thrump' of paws. Good morning, Zalen. She greeted, touching her nose to his fur politely. I have something I'd like to show you. A secret project I've been working on, as a gift to the pack. She all but purred, playing her best skills into this, to sell it for him.

She moved away with a slight bounce in her step, tail waving behind her. If you'll follow me, it's not far from here. I know your first thoughts won't be good ones, but hear me out once we get there. I think you'll approve of my idea. She grinned, the flecks of white on her muzzle showing just a bit more from it as forked tongue lolled out.

Should the dark alpha follow her, the pace would be a brisk jog into the territory. Lean legs and toned build would carry the aging mother easily and fluidly through the brush, skipping over rocks and roots as she went. Now, I found this by absolute chance. It's surprisingly well hidden for something of its size and design- I doubt it'd be noticeable even in the winter months, when all the leaves are gone. She chattered excitedly, hoping he'd approve. But its hidden location makes it the perfect place for what I've turned it into. Private and secluded, a perfect safe zone for shifting and nonshifting canines alike.

<style type="text/css">
.bobcat1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#051200 1px 1px 1px;}
.bobcat1 p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.bobcat1 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.bobcat1 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#603819; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.bobcat1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px;}
.bobcat1 {margin:0px auto; width: 450px; background-color:#a08f7d; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/r7cPj.png); background-position:bottom right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:0px 0px 270px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#41240f; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px;}
.bobcat1 .name {color:#603819; font-size:50px; font-family: 'IM Fell English SC'; text-align:left; text-indent:5px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.bobcat1 b:before {
content: open-quote; }
.bobcat1 b:after {
content: close-quote; }
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread