I was too late...wasn't I Sweetheart
[html]

Dated for 8-17

Word Count → 000

Aro hadn't a clue. He was in the dark. The only thing that was in his reality was Eclipse was still pregnant with his pups and he was ready to make her smile with his gift he'd acquired on the way to the d'Arte pack. He'd left his pack in the afternoon for Halifax, then headed right here. He'd stayed the night 5 miles from the borders of d'Arte. It allowed him to refresh himself then come to the borders. He looked at his clothed and twined package knowing that she'd love it. He also brought the woman a flower in hopes to put it behind her ear. It was a small romantic gesture, and he was more than excited to give her a beautiful day or two. He would share a day of dancing if she didn't mind, then perhaps a night staring at the stars. Hopefully he'd also get the opportunity or two of listening to the little bodies within her.

Oh Aro was gushing with happiness and pride. He was bright eyed and bushy tailed when he ran to the borders. He was alone convincing Buck to stay with Sidra and Raoth to stay behind. He wanted to be alone with the mother of his children. Coming to the border, gifts in hand he howled for the adorably cute Eclipse Soulstorm.

<style>
.arowolf {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/5wuyr.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#ffd6ff; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; color:#877887; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:16px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.arowolf b {color:#5b3a9c; text-shadow:#877887 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.arowolf p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.arowolf p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.arowolf .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #5b3a9c; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread