I was too late...wasn't I Sweetheart
[html]
(--) WC: 269/ OOC:

It hurt to see him so cheerful. It made her want to just not tell him the puppies didn’t live. She knew this would hurt even more than telling him he was going to be a father. Now it was news that the children he never got to even meet. It was probably just as good. She started crying as soon as he wrapped his arms around her it was quiet though, there were no sobs just the painful clench in her throat, the hot searing pain in her eyes and the tears that would soon stream down her face. She thought she didn’t have anymore. She hid herself in her hair, the thick main that grew from her head was easy to hide in without putting it up, and he spoke, handing her the gifts. Her chin trembled a little bit as she took them wordlessly. The flower itself was beautiful the wrapping well done and what was under it was what made her choke. The sob that wanted to come out came half way and she made herself stop.

“I- I cannot take these...” She said, she looked into his face. This time the tears flowed freely and she covered her face with the hand that held the flower while she was trying to hand back the book. He took so much effort and now for no reason and he was such a good man she felt horrible and she couldn’t even get the words out. She breathed and sniffled but the tears seemed to have replenished themselves quick enough that they wouldn’t stop.

<style type="text/css">
.eclipseclock b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffe7; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #5c6730; }
.eclipseclock p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.eclipseclock {margin:0 auto; width:477px; background-color:#d9da9a; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/6AuC4.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #87885d; padding: 187px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5c6730; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Kite/Aly
[/html]

Messages In This Thread