I was too late...wasn't I Sweetheart
[html]

Out of character

Word Count → 000

He wanted to bring her close and hug her but feared hurting her and the 'unborn'. When she opened the gift she seemed upset and he hoped she would become excited. It was the complete opposite reaction he was looking for. He stopped, ears perked and he leaned down searching her face and then he saw it when he looked at her. Something was wrong and she didn't tell him other than she couldn't except the gift. She handed it back and he took it, eyes looking down to the book, and he looked back up to her, "Eclipse...it's for the puppies...what...what's wrong with it?" He looked into her eyes, his oceanic eyes laced with confusion.

He felt his joy leaving, replaced with concern. "..please, tell me...you can tell me anything Eclipse, I won't be mad..." He swallowed hard unsure what bombshell she had for him.

<style>
.arowolf {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/5wuyr.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#ffd6ff; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; color:#877887; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:16px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.arowolf b {color:#5b3a9c; text-shadow:#877887 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.arowolf p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.arowolf p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.arowolf .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #5b3a9c; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread