I was too late...wasn't I Sweetheart
[html]<style type="text/css">
.arotable b {font-weight:bold; color:#7c5908; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.arotable p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.arotable {width:400px;border:1px solid #7c5908;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... otable.png);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:285px;background-color:#120102;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:Georgia, serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#511b0e;}
</style>

ooc murr

What came out of her mouth caused pure shock in him. At first he didn't understand what she meant. How could someone loose puppies, then it came to him. The unimaginable. She confirmed it as she fell to her knees and he looked down for a moment before joining her and his arms instantly wrapped around her. He felt like he failed her, he wasn't here for her. "Oh...Eclipse!" He whined as he pressed her to him, "I'm sorry...I wasn't here for you! I failed you!" He couldn't forgive himself. He was upset with himself, and as he held her, he beat himself up for it. He was too late, he should have been here days earlier.

He kissed her forehead, then pulled himself a little ways away, "...were they given a proper burial? Where are they?" He asked eyes looking to her. He wanted them to have a burial, he hoped she too felt that way. If in fact they did have a burial he wanted to go there. He wanted to be there and give them his words.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread