I was too late...wasn't I Sweetheart
[html]
(260) OOC:

She shook her head denying he failed her. How was he to know she was going to have the puppies? In no way did she blame him for any of this. It was all her fault. Hers for not saying now, for not being able to care for the puppies that grew inside her, and hers for never believing she would be a good enough mother for she feared that was the reason she miscarried.

She nodded at his question. Though she was afraid to go bad there, she would lead him back. She didn’t want to and she felt herself stiffen at the thought; “Yes... they were buried under the tree they were born in.” She said softly. She didn’t think that would sound odd at all considering she knew what she was talking about, even if he didn’t She moved her head for him to follow her and led him without a word towards their graves. When they got there, she showed him the three little graves, the markers were not much right now, but she would do more for them when she had the energy, but with what little energy she had went to keep from crying her eyes out at the thought of them. Her eyes were dry now but she looked down at the spot she buried them. “There were three...” was all she could say. “They were all girls.” She sat down and just stared, now that she was here she couldn’t keep her eyes off them.

<style type="text/css">
.eclipseclock b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffe7; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #5c6730; }
.eclipseclock p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.eclipseclock {margin:0 auto; width:477px; background-color:#d9da9a; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/6AuC4.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #87885d; padding: 187px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5c6730; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Kite/Aly
[/html]

Messages In This Thread