I was too late...wasn't I Sweetheart
[html]

Out of character

Word Count → 000

The man's heart was broken, shattering more into tiny bits as she explained, and spoke more on the loss of their offspring. She spoke of how broken it made her, and this Robert male. Who was this male!? It didn't matter, she said he cared for her...and it should have been him caring for her. It should have been here for her. He stood, eyes looked over to her. He moved to her and brought her to him kissing her forehead before pulling away some. His hand brushed her cheek tenderly. It was good to know they didn't suffer, but it still hurt just as bad as if they had. She was a good woman, she would have made a wonderful mother.

His eyes looked into hers and he gave a weak smile, "Eclipse, you're not a failure. Do not blame yourself for this tragedy." His eyes still looked lovingly to her. He thumb came up and wiped a tear from her eyes before it came to soak more into her fur. "Please sweetheart, don't cry. I know this hurts...I'm sure you physically. I'm sorry I did this to you. I'm so very sorry!" He again pulled her to him kissing her forehead, holding it there. She smelled of pain, but mostly she smelled sweet like she was. If he hadn't fallen for Sidra like he had, and if the woman was so possessive of him he knew it would be this fawn sweetie in his arms he'd pursue. He was almost half tempted to stay the night with her, to hold her to him and give her all the tenderness she desired.

<style>
.arowolf {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/5wuyr.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#ffd6ff; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; color:#877887; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:16px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.arowolf b {color:#5b3a9c; text-shadow:#877887 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.arowolf p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.arowolf p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.arowolf .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #5b3a9c; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread