a safe landing and a calm passage
[html]

OOC

OOC
WC +3

http://i.imgur.com/X61K1.png);width:500px;height:150px;border:1px solid black;">

Zalen watched as both of the females genuflected, but in surprise and worry. Good. They should be worried, especially Tayui. But instead of turning or quickly stating their business, instead she had the gall to ask for safe passage through New Dawn. Zalen threw his head back and faux sneezed, as if he had just smelled something terrible. His reaction seemed to confuse her, and she asked him if everything was alright, and he looked down upon her incredulously. She then apologized for giving him a fake name and admitted her folly in the Salsola attack. This admission at least calmed him a bit and he lowered his lips, instead just staring at her coldly.

Once she was finished speaking he glanced up at the other woman, who looked at them expectantly, he huffed out before speaking, "You disrespect me and those you seek and sought to protect by giving fraudulent information. Vesper told me that you gathered to you scoundrels and troublemakers, and because of your blindness the slave rescue failed. Because of you an innocent slave died, and Vesper and the others were nearly killed." His brow furrowed as he said this, "I should not allow you to pass, and instead feed you to the demons that are the Salsolans." He lifted his head high then.

But Zalen was not that kind of wolf; no matter how much some angered him, he would always allow them a second chance, but he would not say this outright. Tayui may not be worth his grace, but he could not condemn the other female just for associated with her. So the Alpha male then let out a long, frustrated sigh, "But, I will concede to your request, for her sake," Zalen looked up at Anu, "I will guide you through the lands myself, and quickly."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread