Emerging of a Demon
[html]

Shadow followed close behind Amy but not to close due to her attitude. He was always near and around knowing that at any moment she would be off not wanting to give birth in a place, uncivilized. He watched her closely and protected and then he watched as he headed toward the Wagon and he followed and jumped on when it was moving. He stayed on the back standing and holding onto the frame of the wagon. He looked inside and had seen that Kohaku was already in the wagon and he kept looking to the surroundings pass. After a time they arrived at Anathema and she left the wagon and he tied it up. He saw her head into a building and after the horse and wagon were secure he followed into the building and he saw a woman with knives and he looked her in the eyes as he placed his hand on his swords hilt and he kept it there.

"I and the pup are with Amy.....I wont draw my sword if you would please lower your weapons..."He watched her closely and waited and was ready just in case she were to spring at him.

mall fonts; text-align:right;">BACKGROUND BY INTHENAME-STOCKS [DA], WOLF BY DAWNTHIEVES, TABLE BY YAHTZEE
[/html]

Messages In This Thread