Emerging of a Demon
[html]
Word Count :: 310 Since Ariel mentioned she was going to be slow, I'm guessing an open post order would be ok here.

One of the shadows finally came close enough to the light of the doorway that Lillith could make out his features. It was a large male Luperci, and Lillith was immediately enamored with him; he was pitch black, the color of the soul-filled, and his eyes were mismatched; a good and an evil eye, just like Zera’im. Lillith nearly dropped her knives then and there but when he moved to unsheathe the sword at his hip she clung fast to her weapons.

But the large, beautiful male spoke calmly, saying that he would not draw if she relented and that he and the pup were with Amy. Lillith assumed he must be talking about the shadow still remaining outside. The tall, red woman released her stance and stood straight and calmly, placing the daggers back on the shelf in her storage room. She walked out into the light of the living room to get a better look at him. He was taller, taller than even she, which was a feat in its own right; his ears basically brushed the ceiling.

Lillith’s tufted ear turned to listen to Amy in her bedroom; she was having contractions and would give birth soon. The adrenaline began to seep away and Lillith let out a long sigh and moved to sit back on the couch. She re-lit her pipe and took a long drag, letting the smoke linger in the air above her before speaking, Well, sit then. No need to stand there. Lillith said with a sweet voice that was like the tinkling of bells, I am Lillith, and this is my home. But it used to be Amy’s home, which I suppose explains why she decided to pay a visit. The Trombetta girl gave a dry smile, You know, she’s not allowed here, I could get in big trouble letting you stay…

Photo courtesy of Douglas Brown

<style>
.KMTT24611_LilRaven1 p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT24611_LilRaven1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#0c0906; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT24611_LilRaven1 {background-color:#774f32; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:495px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc4 ... iRaven.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:312px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT24611_LilRaven1 p b:before {content: open-quote;}
.KMTT24611_LilRaven1 p b:after {content: close-quote;}
.KMTT24611_LilRaven1 .inner {margin:0 20px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT24611_LilRaven1 .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread