Emerging of a Demon
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 000

A particularly painful contraction rose through her body, Amy opening her mouth to free a long string of curses. I'm going to kill him! So help me, I'm going to run him through and This sentence ended with a rather descriptive way of torturing the one she was yelling about. The pain ceased for a moment, Amy's voice halting. Looking around she blinked, feeling that there was something slightly different about the place from when she'd left it. But no, that had to be just her. This was her bed after all.

Why was no one there? That was right, she didn't have a medic. She was being forced to experience birth the same way any beast would. More curses slipped over her tongue, gripping tightly onto the bed. Amy felt around, finding a good dagger. At least she wasn't weaponless. Closing her eyes Amy continued her labor, waiting for the hated pup to be born. For the first time Amy felt herself hoping that the pups would be weak, that they would be doomed to die. She didn't want this one.

<style type="text/css">
.amyhour b {font-weight:bold; color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.amyhour {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#ac69fc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CeqhO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #30383c; padding: 290px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#31224b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.amyhour .wordcount {color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #31224b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.amyhour p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.amyhour p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread