Emerging of a Demon
[html]
Word Count :: 280 OOC.

Lillith took another long drag of her pipe as her large ears listening to Amy’s colorful language. Childbirth was such a gruesome thing; it smelled terrible, it sounded terrible, and it made even the strongest canines crumble before the might of nature. Lillith both revered and detested birth; she hoped that if she were ever to bring forth children that it would be in darkness and isolation; she didn’t want anyone to be a witness. With this in mind, Lillith decided she would not come to Amy’s aid, unless the dog asked for it; Amy was strong and could do this on her own, and she gave the still unnamed male a look that said just this, as Amy’s cursing drifted into silence.

The red lady released the smoke she had been holding into the air; her head swam momentarily, What is your name? And tell me, when you look at me, which of your eyes sees me more clearly. It was a vague and strange question, but if he was a spiritualist like she, he might understand. If not, he might answer the question based on his physical senses, which would be just as valid. Lillith could see his aura clearly, it was conflicted but strong. She then noticed that he had a particular smell to him; it smelled of mountain streams and wolf musk; a strong pack scent. He obviously was not a loner like Amy was, but Lillith decided not to ask him.

Instead, she turned her hazel eyes to gaze at the firelight, her high state of mind make the flickering light seem more like exotic dancers. What a strange night this was going to be.

Photo courtesy of Douglas Brown

<style>
.KMTT24611_LilRaven1 p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT24611_LilRaven1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#0c0906; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT24611_LilRaven1 {background-color:#774f32; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:495px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc4 ... iRaven.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:312px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT24611_LilRaven1 p b:before {content: open-quote;}
.KMTT24611_LilRaven1 p b:after {content: close-quote;}
.KMTT24611_LilRaven1 .inner {margin:0 20px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT24611_LilRaven1 .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread