Emerging of a Demon
Shadow looked to the woman as she asked her question lightly and once it was out in the open shadow waited a second and then he continued "My name is Shadowfang and to answer your question both my eyes see only a part of the person I look upon. My yellow eye can see the darkness, the huntress and the pain, all things negative and my blue can see the good, the love and everything positive. Both work together to allow me to see into the soul of my Target and to better understand them for one alone is not enough both must work as one. With you I see a hunter and strong will. Beautiful and deadly and there is chaos.

Shadow looked into the woman's eyes as he waited for something back from her, anything really it was nice to talk and it got his mind off Amy. He had been there to protect her and watch over her until she gave birth and was strong enough to fend for herself. He would not leave her a moment sooner and he would not stay a moment longer than needed. Shadow was going against his pack, against how many rules he didn't know and he knew that if they found out that they would throw him out and he would lose that family like everything else in his life. He leaned back and rested his head against the couch and he closes his eyes as he took a deep breath and listened to the world and tried to understand it without seeing and just by touch, smell, taste and sound.

Messages In This Thread