Emerging of a Demon
[html]

WC:300+

Shadow looked to Kohaku and he shook his head, ah brainwashing at it's finest. He growled lightly and he grabbed Kohaku by the nape of his neck and pulled him to the side as Lillith went in and then he flicked Kohaku lightly on the nose to get his attention like you would a miss behaving pup."Amy has given birth....meaning there is a new puppy you are not the baby anymore there is now another and unless you want another dagger coming at you to kill you I would wait until Amy herself asks for you or says it's alright."Shadow stood in front of the door now and he listened carefully for all the sound within.

He listened to the voice of Amy and the woman Lillith and he listened for sounds of pain or struggle. Shadow had been around the birth of young before so he knew what you listen for and what not to but Kohaku's little howls and stuff were getting annoying. Shadow did not mean to be rough or mean to the boy but having him close knowing that he didn't belong there put him slightly on edge and he didn't like being put in situations like this however like always no matter what if he was around Amy something was usually going on that was something he didn't agree with. He would need to keep Kohaku away from the door for his safety even if the boy didn't understand what was going on. Amy was going to have a fun time trying to explain where the new pup magically came from.

"I'm not keeping you from Amy to be mean, I'm doing it to protect you and keep you from harm, you may hate me but I just saved you from a dagger that would have meant your end and i don't want to be reliving the experience so soon so please, here me when I say that right now is not the time...She will let us know when all is well and you can be happy knowing that the moment she is fit and ready to move around again that i will be leaving."

mall fonts; text-align:right;">BACKGROUND BY INTHENAME-STOCKS [DA], WOLF BY DAWNTHIEVES, TABLE BY YAHTZEE
[/html]

Messages In This Thread