(J) Afternoon Introduction
[html]

After his howl, announcing his position, he scanned the horizon, looking for any “Specks” moving toward his position. He nibbled his lip for a moment; then sighed, taking a seat on the cracked pavement. Maybe no one was coming. He plucked a few random blades of grass; then flicked them off of his hand, letting the wind pick them up, and take them wherever it blew.

“I'll wait a bit longer.” He thought, cracking his knuckles.. It was then that heard hoof-falls on the ruined tarmac of the highway. He turned to look to the source of the clop-clopping sound, and saw it was Ink, upon his steed. With that, he stood up, and turned to face the approaching hybrid on his horse, raising one hand in curt salute.

“Hail.” He said, smiling a bit. Roland was a bit surprised by the the hug, not all that used to displays of affection. “Good to... see you too.” He replied, somewhat awkward, as he let go of Ink, taking a few steps back. “Well, As I said before, I'm running even shorter on supplies, and I'm willing to work, or pay good sliver so I can resupply... Might even be looking to join your pack.” The young wolf added, chuckling a bit.

Word Count :: 212 OOC:

<style>
.RolandBites { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/pAx33.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#363430; width:450px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:500px 0px 10px 0px; color:#a6a09a; font-family:arial, georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #a6a09a; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.RolandBites b {color:#b8cac1; }
.RolandBites p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.RolandBites p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread