M-Let's go make out with her friends
[html]

Word Count → :: 711 :: Sorry about not answering your question, I totally didn't see it. Panda is a polygamist, so i'm totally into her and Charm being 'together'. Though, I would expect Panda to get jealous of Aeron from time to time. ;]

I've got my pride so hear my sing
I'll never let you steal my coffin

Panda waved off the apology. There was little need for it, for the Corson was just doing some spells to make her be recognized along the pack. It was a selfish spell, and maybe the fact that Charm was here to interrupt it was because she was not supposed to do such a spell. She really wanted to do it though, because she was tired of having to show any submission to anyone. The Anzu also told Panda to not bow to her, even as slight as the one she did give to the woman. Panda chuckled lightly. That I do, I just respect you more so than others, Charm. explained the Corson as she continued to smile and wag her tail at the calico woman. Panda noticed the shifting and churning of the aura of the other woman, and the Corson slightly wondered if the woman even realized that her aura was telling the Corson stories in it's own way. Panda could feel the nervousness pulsing from the other woman, and she kept herself quite calm, and in peaceful state, in attempts to calm the other woman. This technique helped mostly with Venom, but Panda figured that she might be able to help Charm with this as well. Even if it was ever so slightly. Panda made herself more comfortable by placing her staff on the other side of her and undoing the belt that held her cloak closed.

The woman denied something being on her mind, and it made Panda cock her head slightly. It was a stupid lie, and Panda saw that, but even when Venom slipped a lie to her, she often caught him, but didn't speak of it. Panda gave her a knowing look though (the same thing would have happened to Venom, which would make him pretty much take back the lie and tell her the truth) and she listened to the other words that the woman had spoken to her as she took the seat next to Panda. Panda's smile returned (dropped when the woman lied to her and she gave the knowing look with a slight frown) as Charm admitted that she was the best company. Why thank you Charm, I enjoy your company as well. Your presence makes me very happy. she told the woman, her wording choice being slightly on the weird side, but it was the only thing she could think of without being over-bearing, or too emotional. Panda then was told that Charm loved being around her. Panda blinked absently for a moment as she looked at the woman and her aura for a moment. A hint of deep red intruded upon the woman's otherwise green aura, and Panda recognized this as passion, a true love, or lust. She cancelled out the lust when she did not find that the red was more towards the pinkish-purple side of the color spectrum.

I love being around you too... she spoke at first, a smile still holding her lips as she leaned forward and her hand went to Charm's chin. She stroked the woman's chin, and then moved to her cheek. She cupped her hand to the wolf's cheek and she continued to smile at her. You know...Sometimes I wish that you and I could be together. I heard some time ago that you took Aeron as your mate though, and I'm not the woman for secret affairs, sadly. admitted the Corson, for she felt as if she could admit this without reprocussions. There was no harm in letting Charm know that she would not overstep any boundries that her and Aeron set up, nor that she was attracted to her in such a way since she sensed that Charm felt the same. She also told the other of the fact that she would not have Charm secretly though because not only was Charm the mate of the Angela, the Corson simply was not one to betray the commitment that another made with their love. She did not believe in breaking a commitment like that, not unless they mutually agreed on there being an openness that allowed others. Then she could intrude without feeling like she was betraying a friend.

<style>
.Panda-sie {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.Panda-sie img{height:350px; float:right;}
.Panda-sie p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.Panda-sie p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.Panda-sie .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.Panda-sie p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.Panda-sie b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;color:#D9627F;}
</style>
image © Sie!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread