[m] [p] as hollow as the "o" in god
[html]

She knew how cynical her brother could be, and yet she did not anticipate the words that came from his mouth. For her to be honest, she had never really doubted Kaena's relation to her - she looked like her, and like all Lykois did, and the regards which others held the elderly woman with were too high for her to be false.

"I trust her," Sepirah said simply, punctuating the statement with a small shrug of her shoulders. "But I'll keep your warning in mind." She did not forget her past, and although it seemed like she would remain in Inferni for good this time, one could never be too cautious.

"You could come with me," she suggested softly. She knew her brother - knew that perhaps he would not wish to stay in Inferni, given his cynical stance on ancestry and brotherhood - but it was worth a try, to get one of her kin to stay with the Clan, settle down in a life not unlike one they had once lived.

<style type="text/css">
.sepirah-snakehole b {font-weight:bold; color:#E7E2DF;}
.sepirah-snakehole-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right; }
.sepirah-snakehole p {text-indent:0px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.sepirah-snakehole {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#6B6D69; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/mn3xe.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #E7E2DF; outline:1px solid #000; padding: 120px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: Verdana; color:#000000; line-height: 13px; font-size: 10px; text-align:justify;}
.sepirah-snakehole-separator{width:381px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread